[IRCA] TP for 21 Apr from Victoria, BC

1250 to 1300UT listening this morning, and  similar to yesterday.  I believe the peak is earlier than when I'm listening, at least on the lower band (Dennis' loggings seems to concur), but there appear to be limits to my enthusiasm for early rising.   There were still carriers on nearly every 9 kHz channel.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):

nope

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 JOUB
828 JOBB

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:

594 JOAK; real signal level quite weak, but this is a quiet channel now that 600 is open
747 JOIB
972 HLCA

Burbles in the splatter and noise:

612 likely 4QR per direction
1134 unID, suspicions it was //972 but not sure
1566 HLAZ, large carrier
1575 VoA 1575

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

738 DU, 1475

best wishes,

Nick