Re: [IRCA] KTRO 910 & KVXX 1390 Spanish ESPN Deportes May 1, 2009

Re: [IRCA] KTRO 910 & KVXX 1390 Spanish ESPN Deportes May 1, 2009

Hey Dennis/all:

My local (1490-KBRO) went from SS religious to ESPN Deportes recently as
well, so it seems to be a growing thing.

I dunno - if there are but a handful of stations with the format, then
getting an ID might be easier if they are the only one on a given
frequency?

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA