[IRCA] KGCX-1480 SIDNEY, MT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Taylor" <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "NRC" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "IRCA of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:34 PM
Subject: [IRCA] KGCX-1480 SIDNEY, MT

This station is long gone but one of the groups I am in is roasting
an outgoing president who used to work at the station. If anyone out
there has an air check with an ID, a QSL or any other piece with KGCX
graphics on it and would be willing to copy me on it/them (scan, E-
mail, CD, whatever), please contact me off list at ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA