Re: [IRCA] (OT) Re: Wi-Fi legality

Thanks Tim. As Mike mentioned, divide by 10, more like 2.4-3.6, if the
computer is giving me the correct speed. I know when it is in the area
of 2.4-3.6 is moves like the wind. Takes less that a second to download
updates on the virus protection At dial up 2-3 minutes generally.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager