Re: [IRCA] 1610 MYSTERY

Hi Pete,

Yes, I noticed this weak gospel music station about a month ago, when I was
chasing the Anguilla beacon on 1610. Anguilla was easy to identify because  of
the 6090 kHz parallel, but there was another gospel music station under
Anguilla that was not following the typical TIS format. The signal seemed
strongest after local midnight here in Puyallup, about 10 miles south of Federal
Way. Rarely it will be the strongest station on the wide-open 1610 kHz
frequency, but it's difficult to catch an ID because of the TIS/ Anguilla  Beacon
jumble.

73, Gary

In a message dated 3/27/2009 5:15:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,