[IRCA] 1610 MYSTERY

The 1610 mystery I described a month ago is located off of Highway 99 somewhere near 288th St. in Federal Way. The format today was melodic gospel - mostly full orchestral arrangements with a solo singer. Very pretty, actually, with good quality. An ID was given every 12-15 minutes. It had a K- call and mentioned 1610, several slogans and a web site; however, with the KYIZ-1620 slop battering away, and with some time constraints, I was not able to dig the info out or track it any more exactingly. The ID did not mention any church affiliation so I suspect it is a Part 15 station coming out of someone's home. Further research is contingent on my taking someone to the airport again. So Gary, it looks to me like you picked this thing up in Puyallup. Nice catch! If someone else in the area cares to spend the time loitering around long enough to catch the web site, please do!

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop