[IRCA] Vintage radio expo this weekend

I'm not directly involved in this. I presume it is still a go in the
aftermath of the blizzard that hit the Denver region during the day on
Thursday.

The Vintage Voltage Expo was (is) planned for Sunday March 29 from 10 AM
to 3 PM at the Ramada Plaza Convention Center at I-25 & 120th Avenue in
Northglenn on the north side of Denver. Here are some excerpts from the
info that I just received:

Loads of Vendors from Around the Region Selling: vintage
electronics - old school audio gear - tube amps - antique
radios - transistor radios - speakers - turntables - vintage LPs
& 45s - hi-fi - synthesizers - stereos - 8-tracks - electric
guitars - amps - vintage TVs - ham radio - commercial equipment
- video games - parts - etc!

COLORADO RADIO COLLECTORS CLUB:
The Colorado Radio Collectors Club (CRC) will be hosting their big
annual show within the show! Don't miss this chance to see LOADS of the
best radios in the STATE! Big Radios, Little Radios, Old Radios and Even
OLDER Radios! Their display will fill about 50 tables in the beautiful
hotel atrium! This is a REALLY GREAT bunch of guys! For more info on the
club, visit www.radioace.com

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/