[IRCA] KFGO into Rochester, just barely

Needed to go to the KFGO webstream to match the voices I'm hearing behind CIGM...but yeah, it's them - man and a woman with nonstop emergency info about road closures, hospital evacuations, etc.

Scary, scary stuff...and what radio does best, when it still bothers to do it.

This is either ND#1 or #2 for me, depending on whether I count 1660 West Fargo by city of license (ND) or transmitter location (east of the river in MN)...