Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FS: DX Engineering NCC-1 Phaser

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FS: DX Engineering NCC-1 Phaser

Les Rayburn wrote:
I have a new, in the box DX Engineering NCC-1 Phaser that I'm parting with. It was installed in the new shack for a couple of months, before being returned to it's original box while the shack was rebuilt. Unfortunately, my deed restricted neighborhood denied all my requests for even the simplest of antennas including active whips, and beverages on the ground. I hate to see it just sit on the shelf, and besides I can use the money.

   Uhhh, Les,

Would ya likes that a few Navy retired types comes and visits the (to-be departed) persons responsible for this travesty of Deeds?

All Retired and Former Navy personnel, Stand By to Man Battle Stations.

                              Doc