[IRCA] UNID SPANISH Station 1090 Khz????? Any Help With this Appreciated????

[IRCA] UNID SPANISH Station 1090 Khz????? Any Help With this Appreciated????

Hi Guys:

   I logged the Following Station Monday Evening @ 2234 -2302 EST and
really have NO IDEA who it may be??? If anyone has any ideas..or has
heard a SPANISH STATION on 1090 Khz recently.....I'd be happy to hear
your thoughts. I logged this on the SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT.

The BEAM HEADING on this seemed to be SOUTH EAST from London, Ontario.

I can only see 3 USA Stations on 1090 Khz that are SPANISH....and I
really doubt it is any of these....

KMXA Aurora, CO   50KW/500 Nights

WSOL Puerto Rico 250Watts/730Watts Nights

KNCR Fortuna, CA   10 KW Days

So......I think all of these are highly unlikely!!!

Does anyone know of ANY OTHER USA Stations that are in SPANISH
....especially that I would hear from my Location In London, Ontario.

Now...there is a Great possibility that this MAY have been a Mexican???
But I'm not aware of any Mexicans being regularly logged up this way???
This sounded more Mexican Regional Flavoured from the USA....than an
Actual Mexican???

Anyway...here's what I heard...any help appreciated.....I'll keep
monitoring this frequency, which recently opened up for me with the
Kitchener Ontario Station  vacating the frequency and moving to FM last
month!!

1090   UNID  SOUTH EAST BEAM from London, Ont.  Feb/16/09  2234 EST  SS  FR
Lively Spanish Vocals and Accordians. Male and Female Announcers in Spanish.
Lots of ACCORDIAN MUSIC and a few Spanish Ballads. Mixing with WBAL
Baltimore.
Male DJ spoke Spanish at times. Not able to hear any IDS or get anything
out of the Jingles??

ROSS, ONT.