[IRCA] TP's 2/11

I wrote up early this morning and checked out the dial.  Around 1310 I
found Vietnam 675 coming in fairly well with a man in Vietnamese. Many
channels have stations on them. JOCR-558 armchair copy, as well as HLCA
603 and Russia 648. Also Russia on 576 not bad.  CC's on 918, 927, 936
945, 963, and 981, not bad either.  A jumble of a couple JJs on 864
noted. No DUs I could find though. But threshold audio on 1611, which I
presume is an Aussie. Not the Fall cx, but decent considering it being
Feb.

Drake R8
NW EWE
SW EWE