Re: [IRCA] IBOC hash on 1390

> In regard to HD stations in all cases any of them, I cannot listen to
> them at night. None, as once the skip gets a hold of them, it sounds
> like there in is fraight train in the background. I checked many of them
> like KSL, KEX, KFBK, etc and all are rough to listen to.

The overall trend does appear to be in the direction of
a IBOC-free radio dial - at least from my perch in the great NW.

810 KGO, for instance, might be using their digital during the day
but they most certainly have not been on at night since last summer -

I have seen one or two offenders appear on the dial, but by and
large, there has been no growth of the IBOC phenomenon.