Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

I used to keep track of my closest unhead stations back in the 60s &
70s, but I haven't in years. My closest heard I have not got enough
details to QSL it is the newer station in Redmond OR on 1240. I got the
old KPRB years ago. Other than that, probably my closest unhead is a
Lower BC LPRT or one of the Eastern BC GYers like Revelstoke.  There is
a 1240 Hamilton, MT I still need.

73,

Patrick