Re: [IRCA] Beverage antenna/ALA 100

Walt,

I do have the option of building a loop like Guy and mounting it in a
tree pointed to the N/NE. I could easily buy 4 sections of 10 foot
pieces of PVC and make a 20 foot loop form and run the wire around it.
If I did not put it up too high, I should beable to keep it up in our
high winds, but it will be fairly heavy, so nailing it to a tree with
ties around branches may be the ticket. But if the loop has also a lobe
to the South, that may be an issue. I thought with phasing, you should
because to kill signals from the South. At least it works well using two
EWEs.

73,

Patrick