Re: [IRCA] Crate Loop - now updated on DXer.ca!

Re: [IRCA] Crate Loop - now updated on DXer.ca!

Thanks Kevin!

No problem there. I'll try different coupling methods and use what works.
BTW, I forgot to mention that Antique Electronics had the 0-365pF variable
caps for just under $12 (part # C-V365). I bought two, one for the Crate
Loop, the other for a 30-meter end-fed wire for QRP. Hopefully it works for
the latter (there was no voltage spec given).

73.

Chris

>>Hey Chris:

Hope it works out well!  I have noticed that the 7600GR is a tad more
sensitive when placed along the inside wall of the crate for some reason,
even though the tuning sharpness of the loop goes down quite a bit.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA<<