[IRCA] Longwave Crate Loop update

Hi all:

Doing some testing tonight, the Crate Loop continues to couple with the
Sony 7600GR and various Ultralights better than the big 28x42 inch loop.
Must be the geometry or other factor ? at any rate, anyone using a
portable/Ultralight for LW might want to give it a look.  Also, it tunes
up to about 750 khz, and is better than the MW Crate Loop up to that point
thanks to the additional turns of wire (61 versus 24).

I reported earlier that the Crate Loop, when passively coupled to a
Quantum Loop with the LW head, was outperforming a roof-mounted LF
Engineering H-900 whip.  It was, but I think the H-900 whip was having
some serious QRM problems this afternoon, which is par for the course
around here in my townhouse development.  However, tonight the whip is
once again doing much better than the Crate Loop/Quantum Loop combo, so
someone must have turned off their noisemaker.

73 ? Kevin Schanilec
Bainbridge Island, WA