Re: [IRCA] Unheard Oregon stations from Salmon Creek, WA

Re: [IRCA] Unheard Oregon stations from Salmon Creek, WA

--
Pat,

Thanks again for taking the time to update my unheard Oregon
station AM list.  With the good winter conditions in the Pacific
Northwest during the day, I could be able to hear a lot of these
stations.  Having the Palstar R 30cc on the night stand
connected to the High Performance Active Whip I can Dx
with the C. Crane cushion pillow speaker and hopefully scratch
some of these stations off the list.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA