[IRCA] Reception condx good to EC tonight

[IRCA] Reception condx good to EC tonight

Subject says it all. I put WLW-700 in the logbook for 2009 with an
outstanding signal, so strong their IBOC was easily detectable in lower side
band on their carrier frequency. Some other catches: 750-WSB, 760-WJR
(excellent over local KKZN), 1030-WBZ, and 1060-KYW. I uploaded an audio
clip of 1030-WBZ under KTWO (with KCWJ playing music later in the clip) at
http://sites.google.com/site/dxaudioclips/ . 73.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, CO