[IRCA] Radio listening in Waikiki, Oahu

Dare say that it is a tad noisy on MW
(with some overload of the E100 slider
 in light of how high the MW field strengths are here...)

Was actually on the look-out for any Waikiki-Honolulu
area DXers for a possible meet-up (and I found one on
the list - Brock was his name I think...) and
we exchanged a couple of e-mail. As the visit
approached I never heard back from him again --
and we are heading back to "our lives" on Sunday night.

The Hawaiian islands, however perfect for radio listening,
are not populated with lots of hams or dxers...
as much listening on 75 ad 40 meters has revealed.
More activity on 2M I guess.

Anyway - it has been fun.