Re: [IRCA] KABN 1480 Concord, CA. KWUN

When in Sacto 1965-1969 when local KROY-1240 would shut down for a few hours (sporadically) usually from 12-5 a.m. it left me an opportunity to try for two stations I really wanted....I would catch the Abbotsford BC station s/off around 12:07 //to the Chilliwack 1270 station if I remember correctly and KPPC Pasadena who ran late to 12:05 or maybe it was 12:30 on MMs. Whatever I heard them both but it wasn't easy.

Don

Patrick Martin wrote:
Dennis,

This was my most wanted CA for years, besides KPPC-1240 (QSL'd the FM
though), but never Concord. Too much QRM via Eureka and Merced I guess. Thanks for the info.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager