Re: [IRCA] KGEZ 600 kHz

Russ,

Pamplin Broadcasting (KPAM 860) was looking into relays of the 860 talk
station all over the NW. They got a 50 KW CP for Warrenton and wanted ND
days, but had to get a U4 (50 day/1 KW nights). Even with Vancouver
Island's 1570 gone to FM, the Canadians still have the channel and any
staton in the NW has to protect it. I think 1570 Warrenton was going
have 4-6 towers co-located by KAST, but it was never built (thank
goodness).  I hope the Canadians keep their channels, as I can imagine
CPs for tons of new US stations near the border.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager