Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:12:32 -0700
From: "Mike Stonebridge" <stonbrdg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DXing with a One Tube Radio
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

For those out there that can't make a regenerative receiver, there are
always several available on eBay. Some are quite expensive, some are
not.
Not as much fun as making your own I agree, but as Deane points out,
gathering all the required parts is the hardest part. Antique Electronic

Supply of Tempe, AZ stocks all the necessary parts and complete kits. Go
http://tubesandmore.com/ and click on kits for more info.

Mike in St Isidore, AB