Re: [IRCA] Your best logging of 2008?

Hi David,

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:43:33 -0500, HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS wrote
> Now that 2008 is coming to a close, let's start a round robin, open
> thread: What was your best / most favorite logging of 2008
> (regardless of receiver)?

2007 was quite a year, as I picked up California on VHF, Mongolia on SW, and
added a number of new states on MW. 2008 will be best remembered for
rediscovering the LW NDB's (with 4 Caribbeans and several new states in the
log book), the four hour opening into Europe on 15 meters working 30 new
stations on only 100 watts, and on MW the WKDK DX Test from South Carolina
as well as everything heard on the SRF39 and SRF-59 ULRs.

Happy New Year and 73

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------