Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] STATION IDs - TAPES TO CDs

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] STATION IDs - TAPES TO CDs

Not enough information !  What is key is the settings you may have used to convert these to digital in the software. Using too low a bit rate or sample rate will do that quickly.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id