Re: [IRCA] LW-MW Interference

Thanks all, for your suggestions concerning my LW-MW Interference
problem.  I was able to talk briefly to my neighbor (with whom I
have a good relationship and want to keep it that way).  She turned
it off and the noise went away, so that gives me double
confirmation, along with my field strength readings, that the dog
fence is the culprit.  She says she will turn it off when the dog
is not outside, and gave me the info on the dealer who sold and
installed it.

He and I are going to have a nice little chat in the next few days
:-) about the problem.  I saw the info on the fence and it is
supposed to operate on 21.5 khz. But, its broadband splatter leads
me to believe something is definitely not right with the unit.

I am also going to bring a spectrum analyzer home from work and
take some pictures of the interference to prove my case to the
dealer in case he gets testy.

Thanks again for your input, guys.

73,
Rene'