Re: [IRCA] Simple phasing setup

> > I was thinking about standing a 8' piece of thinwall conduit up
> > in the corner..
>
> The schematic is just a quick diagram.  Loaded equally the full length.
> When you say conduit, I assume you don't mean metal.  That probably
wouldn't
> work.  Another thing that would work is a flat piece of wood.  Could
> probably hide it in a closet or behind a curtain.

Just to clarify..  I was thinking about a support for a wire-wound loaded
vertical.  Winding wire on a metal support probably wouldn't work.  Winding
wire on a flat wood board would be OK.

Obviously a piece of metal standing in a corner can work, but it will need a
ground.  That was the whole idea of creating a vertical as a dipole with the
feed taken from the middle.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI