Re: [IRCA] QSL # and history

Joe,

Arthur and I corresponded for a time. Infact, because of him, I joined
the NZRDXL for a time back in the late 70s/early 80s when I had DUs are
over the dial night after night. If you ever get a chance, pick up a a
copy of "World in my ears". A great story on Arthur's life. His
blindness never stopped him from becoming one of the top DXers of all
time. He was also knighted by Queen Elizabeth. An amazing man.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager