Re: [IRCA] 600khz CKBD Sign-off show underway

At 05:55 PM 11/13/2008, you wrote:

>History in the making folks!
>
>Tune it in while you can.
>

>--
>Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
>Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing
>Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Nothing terribly interesting, IMHO.  Live band playing the same old same old that we hear these days.  The previous format, at least, was not something you hear often on radio anymore, and to me, much more enjoyable than the modern stuff out there......Walt (listening at 02:21 UTC).