[IRCA] OT: Radio items For Sale

A friend has given me a list of items he would like to sell, including some radio items that might be of interest to someone on this list. I have examined some of the items in the past; I believe everything is as described, and generally better than his description for the stuff I've personally examined. He takes very good care of his gear. Contact me with the item(s) you're interested in and I'll pass your name along to him and he will then contact you. (He's in the USA.)
Steve   steveratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sony 2010 - good condition, nothing damaged or broken but used. $85.00 + postage

AOR AR7030+ - excellent condition, a basic unit with 500 Hz Collins filter, Manual. $675 + postage

Flexradio SDR1000 - excellent condition, a 100 watt SDR transceiver with the factory recommended Edirol 66 fire wire sound card interface and cables $650 + postage

JRC NRD545 DSP Receiver - excellent condition, desirable power supply, manual $650.00

JSP ANC4 - excellent condition, antenna noise canceller. $65.00 + postage

Timewave DSP59+ - excellent condition, audio filter, $85 + postage

Timewave 599zxDSP - excellent condition, audio filter $150 + postage

Ettus Research USRP (radio) as sold, no instructions or software, intended for use with the GUI open source project software, never used, excellent condition. $450 + postage

MFJ 784B, new in box, unused. $150 + postage