Re: [IRCA] Sort of On-Topic radio announcement...

Re: [IRCA] Sort of On-Topic radio announcement...

Colin:

Congratulations and welcome to the fraternity! MW DXing was my first activity in the radio hobby 40 years ago and is still a part of my activity. The great thing about the hobby is that there are many activities within ham radio and if you don't feel like transmitting, the receiver is always there.

Good luck with it.

73, Bob N2SU
Clifton NJ
Licensed since 1971