Re: [IRCA] 3 mornings DXing at Grayland Beach State Park

Re: [IRCA] 3 mornings DXing at Grayland Beach State Park

Hi Gary,

Here are my totals from Salmon Creek & Grayland.
42 TPs and DUs.

Japan           18
China           11
R Korea        3
Australia        3
DPR Korea   2
Russia           2
Marshall Is.   1
Tahiti            1
Thailand        1

Totals from Salmon Creek are 15 Grayland 27.  My wife really enjoyed
the yurt.  Plan on returning this winter & spring.  Thanks for pioneering
the Ultalight DX field, it's a lot of fun.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
From: D1028Gary@xxxxxxx