Re: [IRCA] TPs on Orcas: Average to Good!

Re: [IRCA] TPs on Orcas: Average to Good!

> So, Colin is working under VERY difficult conditions in his micro
> environment and propagation has to be doing quite well to overcome
> them. Colin, I'm sorry that I kinda gloated.  I probably should
> concentrate on being very grateful for my set up... which I am,
> unless I forget myself!

Hey. It should be acknowledged that John B, Nick H.P. and Walter S.
are 3 inspirational radio dudes - also known as the DX Trinity -
add the apostles, Gary Db, Guy A, Bruce P and the rest and
you have a N.W. group of Biblical proportions...

If not for them, then there would not be any bench-marks to achieve.

;-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing