Re: [IRCA] Hearing C-quam Stereo Signal

I would bet its falsing as one of the stations is off by a few Hz and fools the receiver into thinking its getting a pilot signal.

Kevin

On Oct 19, 2008, at 4:12 AM, Mike McKenna wrote:

How do you think I feel -- having to admit that I have a GM Car radio from the late 1980's ??? It is NOT KOMO in Seattle. the Stereo signal -- comes and goes -- with location. And while it appears to be KOMO --- I can hear some other Spanish Station under KOMO -- when the C-quam signal is present.