[IRCA] Car Radio DX - Day 5

TP DX was pretty good on the car radio this morning, with the channel spacing set for 9kHz.  I listened from about 1340-1355 while driving, and 1355-1410 from a parking lot next to the office.  I managed to hear audio from three stations, in addition to many hets:

747  JAPAN, apparent English lessons, caught a few words of Japanese, plus "...that's all for tonight" in American English at 1350.  Also heard yesterday morning at about the same time.

1377  CHINA, fair w/Chinese talk 1359, time pips (4 shiort/1 long) 1400, time check by woman, CNR signature tune, then man with Zhongyang Renmin Guangbo Dientai ID.  Did a nice job of cutting through splatter from local KRKO-1380.

1575  THAILAND, VOA presumed, caught woman with a few words in Vietnamese or similar language 1343 in KCVR-1570 splatter.  Better at 1405 weak but clear after KCVR faded, woman w/what sounded like news in SE Asian lang.

That gives me 4 TP countries on the car rx this week, when you add in the Monday log of Korea-972.

It'll be interesting to see what everyone else heard.

Bruce in Seattle