Re: [IRCA] TP SPLITS

Well, I should've made myself a little clearer, even though the region is on
9Khz splits, several of 9khz splits would hit what we in the 50 US consider
a 10Khz channel, IE 630Khz.

How could KUAM be on 610kHz? THat's not a 9kHz channel.. but I don't know
anything about 9kHz spacing or TPs, etc

I also see a new AM Permit was granted on Guam just 2 months ago, 4KW Non
Directional Fulltime on 1017kHz.

Paul

--
Sincerely,