[IRCA] Good cx to NW tonite from IL + TA's

[IRCA] Good cx to NW tonite from IL + TA's

New CFRN 1260 with Edmonton vs Calgary hockey in the mess at times and local ads. Two new northern MN GYers on 1340. 880 Edmonton News in well before power switch atop CKLQ atop WCBS. CBR 1010 blasting in about best ever. CKWX 1130 quite good with traffic and weather on the 1's, 890 BC w/C&W mx under phased WLS lets me think I may have a shot at Alaska soon once it is dark. 740 CBX also in there u/Toronto // CBR. 1140 AB very nice signal etc.

Ususual stronger TA's coming in on antennas not intended for them , esp 1134.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Phased BOGs at 325 deg tonite 296 ft // 176 ft (I hope northern neighbor will let me extend these once mowing is done)