[IRCA] KGOW 1560 TX Heard Well in WI

Thanks to Glenn Hauser's item posted earlier on the NRC and IRCA lists, I  am
hearing KGOW "1560 the Game" Bellaire TX tonight on at apparent full day
power of 50kw. Programming is a pre-recorded talk (apparently not sports) show.
The station is dominating 1560 here, with only light QRM from WPAD. This one
is  new for me, and much appreciated since I was not near a radio last Friday
when the station was doing a full-power broadcast of Hurricane Ike  emergency
info.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI