[IRCA] KCOL 600 (CO) decent in IL tonite

[IRCA] KCOL 600 (CO) decent in IL tonite

Reporting this as a flash tip since their night rig aims little of their 500 watts my way, and my only catch of them previously was a local ment just prior to pattern switch once. I don't think these guys are on night power, but who knows as cx are pretty good to the west and they were atop WMT at 2200 CDT ending talk with ID into Fox nx.

73 KAZ Barrington IL hoping this serves as an alert for people to DX tonite