Re: [IRCA] Stations That Have Shut off HD Radio

Re: [IRCA] Stations That Have Shut off HD Radio

Dave,

You may have something there, wholesale pricing worldwide of IBOC HD. I
just don't see the public buying them. Except for a few engineers and
DXers on the lists, I don't know of any one that even knows about them.
Of course living in rural Oregon, HD Radio is not an interest to anyone.
I did not know about the power consumption. That is interesting, in a
world where we should be conserving, HD Radio is using more. $6 on the
used market. It reminds me of alot of these "TV offers". People buy
them, and then you find the item used on ebay for half of what it was
new.
Thanks for the info.

73,

Patrick