[IRCA] Stations That Have Shut off HD Radio and off topic post

[IRCA] Stations That Have Shut off HD Radio and off topic post

Barry usually requests that DX'ers who have up to date information about IBOC stations please contact him so the list is correct.

This is off topic but a mint 70's Thorens TD-150 MKII turntable I bought on ebay last week just arrived and I'm playing my half speed master of Abby Road, analog forever.

Bob Young
Analog, MA
KB1OKL