Re: [IRCA] More EWE questions

Barry,
"More wire, higher" is usually better, but it may be hard to tell the
difference between an existing 10' height and 12'.  I would go with as much
height as I could string up, however, and would not chose 10' over 12'
unless limited by physical restrictions.  In picking up weak signals, there
are so many other factors involved that there would be no way to tell if the
signal you heard on the 12' antenna system could not have been heard on the
10' system unless both were operable at the same time for comparison.
73 Gil