[IRCA] unID 70's Pop/Rock on 790 0115 EDT

[IRCA] unID 70's Pop/Rock on 790 0115 EDT

Early this morning, I had 70's Pop/Rock on 790.  Good at times but often
faded completely out.  I heard "Band on the Run" by Paul McCartney and
"I'm Your Captain" by Grand Funk.  No ID's that I heard.  No matches on
Barry's website, that I could tell.  Does Cuba play this kind of stuff?

790 unID 9-2 0115 70's Pop / Rock.  Band On the Run and I'm Your Captain
were played.  No ID's.  Domestic? Cuba? DH-IN

Dave Hascall Indianapolis IN Sony cassette ULR (WM SF-593) EDT