Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:55:06 -0400
From: "HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS" <DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Re: Was WAIK-IL 1590 on day power w/Chicago Bears fb
	last	nite?
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	<neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey KAZ - WAIK is News / Talk / Sports, not ESPN, AFAIK.

About your ESPN: I checked Barry's site and Platteville, WI (WPLV) is
ESPN and // to WGLR-1280.  I doubt that I heard WPLV, as they sounded
stronger than 1 Kw (and they were not listed as a Bears affiliate, WAIK
was, however).

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 9