Re: [IRCA] Alaska 1020 call

FCC AM Query has a callsign history table for each facility, this being # 53491:

Current Call Sign:   KABA
Facility ID Number:   53491
Call Sign  Begin Date
 KABA      03/28/2008
 KAXX      06/03/1997
 KFFR      04/20/1992
 KCFA      07/03/1985
73, Glenn Hauser

Re:

I did notice that 1020 in Alaska has changed call signs.  It had been KAXX, which I?ve heard earlier this year.  Now they announce KA?A (with the ? being either a B, C, D, or V, I suppose) at 06:05.  Conditions were so good that I recorded TOH segments throughout the night using the Wellbrook Array.