Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:34:56 -0400
From: <k4ape@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Why did CHWO change calls?
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks to all who responded. I am VERY happy they retained the same
format.

Now if we could just get them to say the call letters more than once a
day,
hopefully during the night time hours so I could hear them. This station
is
truely on of the better ones on the air. Hope it stays this way for a
very
long time to come.

Willis
Old Fort, TN

Willis...they changed calls because "MOSES ZNAIMER" who used to own CITY
TV
bought the Station...and wanted to have his "Initials" in the call....

Thus.......CFZM  (Znaimer Moses)

The Sister Station on 96.3 is CFMZ  (Moses Znaimer)

Hope that answers that!!

73..ROB.