[IRCA] Marineros Beisbol on 1680 !

I finished the new 935 ft western BOG that I can now have thanx to neighbors allowing me to use their back woods, and phased it vs the 600 footer also west. I wasn't terribly impressed with the results noting really strong and nasty signals from the east tonite, requiring delicate phasing to catch things like KNZZ 1100 and KOFI 1180 but anyhow at 2210 CDT I phased down the mx WPRR 1680 was playing and their was an SS ad ending mention ...Hispana de Washington..and then it faded but soon came back with Mariners BB coverage in Spanish ! By 2220 this was really quite good and the clearly the best I'd ever heard this station. They dropped lots at 2230 power switch but still were audible and rather decent copy again at 2240. No sign of NJ which is often phased out when MI WPRR is phased and no sign of Fresno which is sometimes heard (although high band cx didn't seem to be going to CA.. no trace of KFBK etc)

Only other thing in the high band from WA was the Punjabi station KRPI on 1550 in the mix with Indian mx into talk in Indian lang at 2227. It's been 3 seasons since I caught that one. (I didn't bother to try for KGA 1510) No trace on needed Seattle on 1590 and on 1620 Omaha was simply to strong to let the unneeded WA station thru.

73 KAZ Barrington IL