[IRCA] TSA CONSISTENCY

cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

As veteran traveler and physician, Walt Salmaniw sez...
"Customs and Border people have bigger fish to fry... They are not
interested in radio geeks..."

TSA people are very inconsistent; they are all over the place. When we left Seattle for LA last June, the guy must have been in line for a promotion based on how many pounds of toiletries he could collect (prescription drugs and all). On the way back, the LA people were cool.

I generally don't have any problems with radios and cassette players but they do get very excited over loop antennas.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop