Re: [IRCA] Google Earth as a DX Aid

> I take a Sony ICF-7600 in carry-on luggage all the time without problems,
> except once, and was told to take the batteries out next time. 73.

That is one that can swing either way -- on my last trip to Hawaii,
I had a big Lowe-pro camera bag busting with stuff -- and all of it
clearly identified... Cameras, lenses, radio stuff; Sony 7600G and
something akin to a Grundig Yacht-boy 400... wires, tools,

All passed without a second glance.

This time could be a camera bag full of radios, ultra-lights,
portables, etc -- partially sponsored by Durham Radio...
titled "The Tropical Radio Tour 2008..."

As veteran traveler and physician, Walt Salmaniw sez...
"Customs and Border people have bigger fish to fry... They are not
interested in radio geeks..."

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing