Re: [IRCA] QCI report: TP's for 08-19-08 a bit of everything!

Re: [IRCA] QCI report: TP's for 08-19-08 a bit of everything!

Walt,

Great report! Looks like a decent Fall is brewing. Thanks for the info
on 1330 Juneau. I'll be looking for it.
  50KWer 4QN Townsville is a common visitor here. Yes, 666 could have
been DZRH, but I have also logged Davao City there too.
  Your 1566 could be India or 3NE. Both logged here, but 3NE is more
common. There is a new X Bander on 1656 in Australia. I recently read
that someone was hearing a new one there.
   Any off frequency logs could be a filipino or a Chinese. I have heard
a fair number of Filipinos off freq though the years.
   We are supposed to have the winds pick up tonight in the 70-80K range
. Strongest on the beach. So far nothing as yet except for rain.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager