[IRCA] WKII-1070 (A NEW LOG)

1070       WKII        FL    SOLANA                            2200 17/08/08
At 2200 heard an ID and start of the news. "America's best music, WKII, Fort Myers" Then they were covered with WFLI Chattanooga. At 2209 they are back up on top on the channel with a Sinatra song. [WM-TN]

Both stations are weak with rapid QSB. This is the first time I have logged this station, and it was just be luck. I wWas tuning across 1070 and heard the ID. They seem to be doing a good job with only 260 watts. But conditions are good at the moment with no QRN.
I am assuming the Solana is a suburb of Ft. Myers.

DXer: Willis
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C